T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video I made of my cousin and a friend longboarding in the parking garages of downtown Houston. I longboard as well, however I wasn't in this particular video.

I hope you enjoy :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkrn5247QQ4[/media]

Let me know what you guys think!

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Man, that looks like alot of fun (but where are your helmets??? Couldn't help that, sorry!)

What is longboarding? Those looked like the old fashioned roller rink wheels to me. Was that you on a longboard taping this? That was really neat, Ivan, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, that looks like alot of fun (but where are your helmets??? Couldn't help that, sorry!)

What is longboarding? Those looked like the old fashioned roller rink wheels to me. Was that you on a longboard taping this? That was really neat, Ivan, thanks for sharing.

Longboarding is pretty much surfing but on the street. Me and all my friends are speed junkies so we go to the highest and steepest parking garages we can find and we start from the very top and "surf" all the way down. These longboards are longer than your average skateboard, my board is 42" long, and its just meant for speed and carving, which is just going side to side in a wavy motion. These boards arent really meant for tricks. Its just all cruising. I take my board up to 20-25mph when going down garages, depending on how steep and how high the garage is.

As for helmets I always have mine on. hehe

BTW I wasnt taping this either, I wasnt there those days they shot the footage, the 2 guys in the video took footage of each other. It was just them 2 at the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts