T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love long sleeve Tees. Probably from my younger years in the waters of Tx. and So. Cal. I am going to order a few for some sales trials at our events. What do you folks think about LS Tees and sleeve printing?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think they'll do well now that the weather is getting a bit colder. Great to go under s/s tees esp w/ sleeve prints.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I do a bit of printing on sleeves for adventure/triathlon racers and promo companies - mainly on ring-spun microfiber.
Haven't had any orders for sleeve prints on casual wear yet.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will grab some regular long sleeve shirts. Just dont know which brand Gilden,Hanes,FOL,Jerzees or Anvil. Probably get a few of each and see what I like best with my next blanks order. Maybe grab some hoodies as well. Lee makes a good hoody.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
yes it is. I just wanted to know if they where cool to mess with. Have bought from them?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont source urban styles...just isnt my tuner car folks type market. I believe Rodney has recommended them to others as well. You should get some samples and give em a try.

·
Registered
55 Posts
How do you design sleeve prints? What I mean is, what sort of dimensions or printing area to you limit yourself to? I can really see myself printing sleeves, but I don't have any clue how much usable area there is on a sleeve.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
PvN Captain said:
How do you design sleeve prints? What I mean is, what sort of dimensions or printing area to you limit yourself to? I can really see myself printing sleeves, but I don't have any clue how much usable area there is on a sleeve.
lay the sleeve down like you are going to print on it and measure it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
jdr8271 said:
My feeling is that hoodies are the best way to go as far as winter sales. Hoodies also have a huge markup. They only cost like $7 for the blank, and you can sell them in the $20's
You can dub the $$ if you sale it blank.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts