T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Which looks the most professional logo, 1 or 2?
1. View attachment 274724
2. View attachment 274725
#2 I like the one with the wolf image, though I think it would be better (and usable in more situations) if you made the wolf solid black like the text is. Also, for some uses you might want to make a more compact version of this logo where you put an "LF" (or perhaps "Lone Wolf" in a much smaller font) in the rock the wolf is sitting on and delete the "Lone Wolf" text that is to each side.

#1 is too abstract. I don't get what those large shapes above the text are supposed to represent.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
i like where Noxid is going (maybe a chiseled font in the rock, 'LW' or 'LONE WOLF')
keep the design all one color, the rock and the wolf

the stylized number 1 does not lead one to think 'lone wolf', i thought it was representing '25'

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
i like where Noxid is going (maybe a chiseled font in the rock, 'LW' or 'LONE WOLF')
keep the design all one color, the rock and the wolf

the stylized number 1 does not lead one to think 'lone wolf', i thought it was representing '25'
Exactly. A single-color logo is flexible for any situation. And a simple, solid silhouette design like this can be color inverted for use on light or dark substrates as needed.

I've done printing for friends who have small businesses, and it never fails that someone made them a super spiffy logo that works fine for letterhead or a web site, but can't be color inverted for printing on a dark garment without reworking the art and making it look fundamentally different on dark substrates than the version for light substrates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts