T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)
:):)

HI EVERY1 im new to this site from london england and im embarking on the transition from messy screen headache printing to the seemingly wonderful tranfer papers method.

I have the fright of thinking i wont be able to get the same great look for the images and text i want to print but i hope everyones expertise and knowledge can aid mein my questions i may have in the future.

BLESS everyone many thanx.

k

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Kay and a big welcome to the forums.

I'm an Aussie, so it's good to send such a long distance greeting.

I do transfers, vinyl and rhinestone designs.
The only screenprinting I've done has been of the "get-someone-else-to-do-it-for-me" kind.
Especially for quantities 50+.

Not sure what you're experience is, but I'd say hang on to the screenprinting method also.

I'm actually thinking of branching into some of it myself, so as not to have to source it out.

I must say though, it's kind of nice to just sit back while someone else does all the work!! :p ;) :)

(that's probably what my husband thinks most of the time around the house :rolleyes: LOL )

Anyway, you're bound to get lots and lots of great help and info. here.
This forum is incredibly good, and heaps of the members are always happy to help out and give great suggestions and support.

Enjoy the ride and blessing right back at'cha.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:):):):)... CHEERS donna for the greeting yeah wat can isay hey the wonders of the net. i hear what u mean about the screen process much MUCH better when sme1 else does it but i had to learn just to say i can fathom it out myself even if im crap at it but for 1 colour prints screening is fun and easy but more then one colour ?ummmm washing screens exposing em all bla bla bla i cant be arsed ..lol
im really interested and am gathering all my components at the moment for my small capsule kinda collection of sweats and tees but once the labels tabs and embroidery is done im gonna have to get my images and all that stuff onto the right transfer paper IM LOST BUT I THINK i may be found when i was thinking about the various looks or effects each transfer type paper can give once heat applied also this plastisol thing? sounds interesting ... but anyway miss dee keep in touch cos no doubt i may need some help on a few things im off to get my pen and pad now and begin notes on wats what in the world of transfers. ANY1 ABROAD EVER BEEN TO GREY COOOOOOOLD LONDON?LOL BLESS US .X K:p:)
Hi Kay and a big welcome to the forums.

I'm an Aussie, so it's good to send such a long distance greeting.

I do transfers, vinyl and rhinestone designs.
The only screenprinting I've done has been of the "get-someone-else-to-do-it-for-me" kind.
Especially for quantities 50+.

Not sure what you're experience is, but I'd say hang on to the screenprinting method also.

I'm actually thinking of branching into some of it myself, so as not to have to source it out.

I must say though, it's kind of nice to just sit back while someone else does all the work!! :p ;) :)

(that's probably what my husband thinks most of the time around the house :rolleyes: LOL )

Anyway, you're bound to get lots and lots of great help and info. here.
This forum is incredibly good, and heaps of the members are always happy to help out and give great suggestions and support.

Enjoy the ride and blessing right back at'cha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.