T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I've used stickerguy.com before, but I got tired of waiting so long for the order (and the lack of "customer service").

Now I use vgkids.com for my sticker order. Similar pricing, but faster turnaround and good service.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I have used Alpine Packaging for my clients. They don't have much of a website to speak of - www.alpinepackaging.com - but they do very inexpensive true off-set printing (not digital). Their labels come on rolls.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anyone here know a good place to get those die-cut vinyl stickers that you put on your car?

They are custom cut to the shape of your logo or brand name. That way if I put the sticker on my car, only the name of my brand would be there, not a rectangle square or oval sticker.

·
Registered
67 Posts
entropycc.com said:
Does anyone here know a good place to get those die-cut vinyl stickers that you put on your car?

They are custom cut to the shape of your logo or brand name. That way if I put the sticker on my car, only the name of my brand would be there, not a rectangle square or oval sticker.
Check out http://www.jvdgraphics.com/, they have done work for me in the past and it turned out great. JVD Graphics has a quick turnaround and very competitive pricing.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Rodney said:
I guess that might fall under a "service request" who knows, it could spark the first t-shirtforums love connection
Haha that could be wrong on so many levels. Now if there a way to make a shirt out of that, that wasnt such an inside joke.
I can see the ad now:
Single, sexy T-Shirt Aficionado. Love cotton blends, tyedyes and screen printing. Must have sense of humor and 16x20 heatpress.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts