T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Logo I want is very simple. The letters CC. I have it envisioned on paper with the 2 C's somewhat intertwined..but how to get it transformed to computer so i can use it. I just hate to pay $150 for logo software for something so simple. I would rather use that money towards printng businesscards and hangtags...Any suggestions?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gimp will be your best bet at this point to just simply upload and make some edits to the design.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
eagleland04;

i don't understand your original post. are you printing this logo on a shirt? if so, how? if it's going to be screenprinted talk to your printer, they should have an in-house artist who could do that design for you within minutes. if you're going to transfer this design via inkjet paper or vinyl you're going to need software to do that. ($150.00 investment is nothing for decent software. most of us who do the soup-to-nuts thing, design and print, have invested thousands in software). but, like frank and mariano said above there are programs available for free on the net that you can download.

if you don't want to get involved with the designing aspect of the business, i would suggest becoming good friends with a graphic artist/designer in your area.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts