T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and good day.

I 'm getting ready to start getting my shirts screen printed. I was wondering other peoples thoughts on this: when first starting, would you rather pay .25 - $1 more for garmet plus printing to have it done local.

thanks for your comments

· Registered
3,420 Posts
Hello and good day.

I 'm getting ready to start getting my shirts screen printed. I was wondering other peoples thoughts on this: when first starting, would you rather pay .25 - $1 more for garmet plus printing to have it done local.

thanks for your comments
There are a lot of advantages to having them printed locally, some of which are having a business relationship with someone who will be concern with your happiness, your repeat business, and the quality of your print. I'm not saying someone overseas would not have these concerns about your business it would just seem to me that the more miles between you and your printer the more likely there will be for problems.

The added cost your stating (.25-$1) could easily be lost in one order if your artwork isn't interpreted correctly, or there is some form of language barrier, shipping delays, customs delays......I just don't see the advantage unless your talking 1000's of garments printed at one time.

JMHO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.