T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I press load the bed goes all the way in then makes a noise and slowly moves forward and then stops iuntil I send the design from the computer. Now it is slowly moving forward and then locks up and keeps making a somewhat loud noise until I either shut it off or carefully lift the bed slightly and pull forward a 1/4 inch. Then it will stop. What is going on and how do I fix it. Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet. It just started late yesterday afternoon and last night when I was working. I can contact the service tech but will wait awhile for them to call back. I have a lot of work to do and thought someone might know.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
It sounds like the bed sensor is not reading the bed properly. Try loosening the screws that hold the yellow board to the bottom of the bed and snugging the board up and then re-tightening the screws, If this doesn'r work you may need to remove the yellow board and clean the white side of it with windex or 409, the re-attach it.
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
When I press load the bed goes all the way in then makes a noise and slowly moves forward and then stops iuntil I send the design from the computer. Now it is slowly moving forward and then locks up and keeps making a somewhat loud noise until I either shut it off or carefully lift the bed slightly and pull forward a 1/4 inch. Then it will stop. What is going on and how do I fix it. Thanks again!!!

The most likely cause on your Kiosk printer is that the yellow plastic sheet mounted under your tray is dirty. The small drive wheels that grip the yellow sheet to move the tray in and out are slipping on that dirt. You need to scrape and clean off the dirt from this sheet.

We have an instruction sheet (pdf) on how to do so on our troubleshooting guide page. Click on the "Cleaning the T-Jet 2 Print Bed" guide - which also applies to the Kiosk printer:
Direct To Garment Troubleshooting Guides

Harry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts