T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am new to the forum. I have found it to be very helpful thus far.

My company is Multisport Journeys, LLC. We share active travel ideas with Boomers & Beyond. Our website is Multisport Journeys, LLC - Home. Beautiful and interesting vacations are profiled along with specific activities including hikes, bike rides, paddles and vehicle sports like Jeeping and ATVing. Our emphasis is on active fun, scenery and variety.

Activities are rated by degree of difficulty as either Warrior, Explorer or Cruiser. These distinctions are not necessarily age specific but are geared to people who recognize that they are no longer invincible. Our motto is to "Live To Play Another Day". The goal is to help others stay active, have fun and get out there.

To "Celebrate Life's Journey Actively" and to support the guidebook business, a line of merchandise (including T-shirts) is available for sale. Our Warriors, Explorers and Cruisers are depicted engaging in various sports/activities along with "Bunner the Rabbit", our mascot. Our images are original, but are most similar to the Life is Good series, but in full color and on vacation.

I am interested in learning more about how to lower my production costs (we make the shirts locally and sell them at farmers markets for market research purposes) and how best to sell to the offline retail channel.

Thanks,
Sue

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have local pricing - and make shirts both screen print and DTG locally.
Screen print is full two sided, 7 color for $8-8.25 including the Gildan 200/200L T of any color. Min order 72. DTG is one full side with second 5x5 print including white Gildan 200/200L T for $8.90. Min order 49 for that price. No shipping costs since I pick them up.
However, I am looking to get better pricing outside my area so I can start to sell to retailers. $25 retail price means $12.50 wholesale price expected. I want to make at least $5 per shirt so that means I need to find a supplier who can produce them including shipping costs for $5 - 7 per T. Any ideas of which companies I should contact that could meet that (higher minimums OK)? I live in Colorado.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.