T-Shirt Forums banner

Little Help... DTG in UK

[Need Help Selecting Which DTG Machine to Buy] 
1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Royb 
#1 ·
Is the DTG Kiosk the best option for a small business? Or is there any other cheaper , compact that delivery a good quality picture?:confused:
Im Also UK Based...
Regards,
Thiago
:)

#3 ·
Tks Chameleon! Are you also in uk? Are you in the business?
I Do a little of screen printing sales but i'm getting crazy to manage to many screens...
Im not dealing to big orders so i guess the best option is the DTG printers.
However I wanto to buy the most simple one, not that expenssive but with a good quality.
Regards,
Thiago

#4 ·
Yes I am in the UK. I supply inks and DTG technical support, and from time to time used machines when they are available. DTG Digital and Polyprint are both good options with good after sales backup, and that is the key to success. The help you get after your purchase will determine whether you have a good or a bad experience with this technology, so beware of deals that look good on online auction sites. Once you have the machine you are on your own and it’s a lonely place when you have just parted with your hard earned cash. If you want to drop me a line via email I can advise better as your own circumstances will determine what machine is best for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.