T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm compiling a list of wholesale t-shirt brands that have tear away labels for easy relabeling.

Please post below if you know of a t-shirt brand that also uses tear away labels and I'll add it to this master list:
For those people wondering what tear away label is, here's a handy dandy video that demostrates it using the Alstyle style 1701 tee. It's the next best thing to the ever elusive "tagless" tee that people always ask about:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2gRC9CJgic[/media]

The reason why people by tear away blank t-shirts is to make it easy to relabel. You generally won't be able to find wholesale "tagless" t-shirts because of FTC labeling regulations. Certain things must go on a label, so instead of offering completely tagless t-shirts, many manufacturers are not offering tear away tags that make it easier for relabeling with your own brand.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm compiling a list of wholesale t-shirt brands that have tear away labels for easy relabeling.

Please post below if you know of a t-shirt brand that also uses tear away labels and I'll add it to this master list:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2gRC9CJgic
Do all AAA shirts have the tear label or is it just one style? I am looking at purchasing from them since I heard they have a style that rivals American Apparel quality and their shirts are dirt cheap (around $1.50 each)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Do all AAA shirts have the tear label or is it just one style? I am looking at purchasing from them since I heard they have a style that rivals American Apparel quality and their shirts are dirt cheap (around $1.50 each)
I think it's only the 1701's that have tear-away labels. They are nice shirts, but they're not the same as American. They're also not $1.50, even in case prices.

We've used them for some clients, and everyone has always been happy with them, though.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I read somewhere that they were planning on making their whole line have tearaway tags this year. I haven't tested any of their other styles to confirm whether this is true or not.

I know some of their women's styles have tear away as well.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I read somewhere that they were planning on making their whole line have tearaway tags this year. I haven't tested any of their other styles to confirm whether this is true or not.

I know some of their women's styles have tear away as well.
As an update, I spoke with someone I know that work at Alstyle and she said that either ALL of the styles or all major styles now feature the tear tags.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.