T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,906 Posts
You need to clean your roller for the vertical lines. Looks like something is stuck or digging into the roller. The other horizontal lines are from a dirty print head. Do a head cleaning, but that wastes a lot of ink, so use refillable ink carts filled with head cleaner. And do that until the print comes out clean.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to clean your roller for the vertical lines. Looks like something is stuck or digging into the roller. The other horizontal lines are from a dirty print head. Do a head cleaning, but that wastes a lot of ink, so use refillable ink carts filled with head cleaner. And do that until the print comes out clean.
I don't know where the roller exactly located :( . I see nozzles check perfect this mean the printhead OK ?

· Registered
3,906 Posts
Just look inside of the top of the printer where the paper goes in. That round, tube shaped object is your roller. Sometimes it's gray, sometimes it's black. Put a vacuum cleaner hose in there and suck out along the whole length of it. You might also have some dust or something in where you put your paper. When that happens to me (those nasty marks) I vacuum out the inside.

For the other issue you might have to clean the head or nozzles several times. Or you might be running out of ink in one of the carts. Or you could have air bubbles in the ink..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.