T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK My site is published and about to go live. Finally got my merchant account set up. I saw in a previous post where Rodney spoke about Links and to do it off the board. I do not want to PM asking everybody if they want to link to my site. So anybody interested in exchanging links please PM me.
I am selling dog clothing and am not competeing for any of your buisness. My links page is done and will be published tonight.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Jason, you may want to try a different market for getting links. Instead of getting links from other t-shirt companies, why not work on get relevant links from sites about dogs?

Congrats on your site launch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is perfect timing. I also am interested in learning about links. I read and have a basic idea of how linking works. Link farms are bad..ok I get that but how do you go about getting people to link to your site without creating or getting involved with link farming?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Grayhead said:
OK My site is published and about to go live. Finally got my merchant account set up. I saw in a previous post where Rodney spoke about Links and to do it off the board. I do not want to PM asking everybody if they want to link to my site. So anybody interested in exchanging links please PM me.
I am selling dog clothing and am not competeing for any of your buisness. My links page is done and will be published tonight.

Thanks
Cute! Now what's the name of your four-legged model? Looking forward to seeing what tips are posted in the thread you started. Susan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts