T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the middle of a series of designs that are labor intensive in terms of line work, similar in complexity to a gig I had some years ago doing exploded isometric projections of clocks in AuotCad. (see attached). I had been spoiled by Cad programs and was not looking forward to doing this work with the outdated version of CorelDraw I have to work with. Anyway about 2 weeks ago my hard drive gave up the ghost and rather than just replacing the drive I went ahead and sprang for a new system with Windows 7 installed. So the old Corel didn't work with 7 & I downloaded X5 to get through the project. GEEZ LOUISE has Corel come a ways in line handling. What an absolute joy to work with. Spline curves, interactive snaps and line ups, a world of difference and I'm just starting to learn these new features. You know...with all the ways there are to spend, and all the things you have to keep on learning to keep up with the changes in the field of graphics I kinda learned to be a miserly and conservative sob. I could kick myself for not having upgraded earlier. So soon old, so late wise. :p

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts