T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a company that screenprint or press limited number of shirts for great price?

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
How limited are talking here?

If you are looking for less than 25, screen printing is probably not the best printing method for you. You will never be able to get a super cheap price on tiny quantities because it takes time to set up each print job, and that has to be accounted for it the cost of the shirts, resulting in a higher cost per piece.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for something around 10 for each size (M.L.XL). So a chart of what I'm looking for will look like what I have below

Amount : 10 10 10
Size : M L LX
Color 1 : M L LX
Color 2 : M L LX
Color 3 : M L LX
Color 3 : M L LX
Color 4 : M L LX
Color 5 : M L LX
Color 6 : M L LX
Color 7 : M L LX
Color 8 : M L LX
Color 9 : M L LX
Color 10 : M L LX

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Size doesn't really matter as long as they are the same colour and same design. The printer can use the same screen for each shirt. As long as there is not a huge variation in sizing, like a women's small and a men's 2x, you should be fine.

So you would have 30 of each design/color combo, correct?

30 is still a relatively small number for screen printing, I would suggest going with a smaller quantity of designs with larger quantity of shirts per design, to be cost effective.

For example, 5 designs with 60 shirts each is going to be much cheaper than 10 designs with 30 shirts each, even though it is the same amount of shirts in the end.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see what you mean and do agree. The plan is to have as many designs to choose from as possible. Something similar to what the people at snorgtees and bustedtees are doing. But because I'm just starting out I want to be careful with the quantity. But if I can find good price on good quality tees I'm willing to go with 100 shirts for each of the 10 designs. A good number of shirts will go away for advertising purpose to get the name out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts