T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm new to the forum so this is a Hello! and also a Thank You in advance for any advice you can send my way. I'm a small retailer who is looking for just the right fit in a t-shirt. I just ordered several different styles from different manufacturers and had them printed with my logo and although I'm happy with the printing, the shirts themselves all leave something to be desired. Maybe someone here will recommend just the right one for me!
I have LAT, Anvil, Anvil organic, alternative and Hyp. I like the styling of the Hyp (the women's berkley outside T), but it is too see-through for my taste. Same with the alternative (earth). The anvil organic and the LAT lack style but I like their weight better (not all women want their underclothing to show). So, does anyone have a suggestion for a "just right" t-shirt for me?
Thanks again!:)

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Hi,
I'm new to the forum so this is a Hello! and also a Thank You in advance for any advice you can send my way. I'm a small retailer who is looking for just the right fit in a t-shirt. I just ordered several different styles from different manufacturers and had them printed with my logo and although I'm happy with the printing, the shirts themselves all leave something to be desired. Maybe someone here will recommend just the right one for me!
I have LAT, Anvil, Anvil organic, alternative and Hyp. I like the styling of the Hyp (the women's berkley outside T), but it is too see-through for my taste. Same with the alternative (earth). The anvil organic and the LAT lack style but I like their weight better (not all women want their underclothing to show). So, does anyone have a suggestion for a "just right" t-shirt for me?
"just right" might be hard to recommend since you have some very specific tastes :)

It's probably going to take some more sampling before you find the right t-shirt for you.

I'd suggest trying some of the Hanes Silver for Her line of blank t-shirts. Also look into Kavio.com, NextLevelApparel.com, and RoyalApparel.net

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right, Rodney, I have been accused of being hard to please!;) That said, I'm willing to do a lot of exploring to find just the right thing so I appreciate your suggestions and will let you (and everyone else) know when I've found perfection!

· Registered
960 Posts
Hi,
Hi,

Since you have your own taste, maybe you can consider find a manufacturer in your local place and tell them your specific requirements.

Seen from your posts, it seems you have found a correct design, but not right fabric materials. You can ask some factories to send some fabric swatches for your selection.

Normally, when you can't pick up any t-shirt from the wholesalers with their ready designs, custom-made will be another way for you. Target your requirements and let ur suppliers knows. Good luck with you.

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.