T-Shirt Forums banner

Light Weight Hoodies

6263 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  haastyle
I want to know if anyone knows of some other quality light weight hoodies like this one Alternative | Aa4580 The Metro Hoodie from alternative apparel. I ordered a sample of this hoodie, it is amazing just a bit expensive. I don't mind using this if I can't find any other light weight hoodies. This one is 100% pima cotton, it doesn't have to be pima cotton, but this sort of fit. Thank you all.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
American Apparel might be a little bit more reasonable.

The Alternative was expensive wholesale?
Independent Trading Company has a nice lightweight hoody they call "APX" here: Men's Lightweight Sweatshirt : Zip Hoodie : Plulover Sweatshirt : APX
Independent Trading Company has a nice lightweight hoody they call "APX" here: Men's Lightweight Sweatshirt : Zip Hoodie : Plulover Sweatshirt : APX
The alternative one was 120gsm maybe i should have asked for super light weight hoodie :)

a bit expensive for a hoodie from what I have seen from other places, but it is pima cotton so it is probably reasonable.
Good Greif Thats High. Are you doing shirts for resell? If you are and have a resell certificate thru your state You can buy true wholesale. If you dont have one get one. It will make you life a lot easier
oh i do have a wholesale account with them, that is not their actual wholesale price. I just want to see if anyone makes a similar product so I can get a sample and compare it
Anyone find a light weight hoodie? especially a girls one, like shirt thin?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.