T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I have to say that I love this forum & without it I would be lost, second I have to let you know that my thread title was only to get you guys attention so my thread would actually get read (and more so replied to) bekuz I am indeed a t-shirt junky. My question is, I know that we all are familiar with creating our work & printing it onto T-shirts, but does anyone have any experience printing on jackets, sweatbands, bookbags, towels, or mousepads??? Just curious. If anyone has any experience or can offer me any advice as to companies who do a good job in this area or how selling these items went for you please let me know. You guys take care & best of luck to all of you, Marcus.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monkey Lantern, where do you get these canvas bags wholesale? Do you know of some sites that sell mailky these types of products (bags, backpacks..etc)wholesale for reasons such as this? Thanks for the input.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
If you have a screen printer that you work with, they usually aren't limited to t-shirts. They can source totebags, jackets, sweatpants (just about any imprinatable product) for you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody....Rodney I am meeting with a local screenprinter this Sunday so I appreciate the advice! Godwilling within the next few weeks I can have my site up and running & critiqued by the forum because I look forward to the feedback good & especially bad so I can know my areas for improvement. You guys have a great weekend!

·
Registered
282 Posts
M-Ant said:
First off I have to say that I love this forum & without it I would be lost, second I have to let you know that my thread title was only to get you guys attention so my thread would actually get read (and more so replied to) bekuz I am indeed a t-shirt junky. My question is, I know that we all are familiar with creating our work & printing it onto T-shirts, but does anyone have any experience printing on jackets, sweatbands, bookbags, towels, or mousepads??? Just curious. If anyone has any experience or can offer me any advice as to companies who do a good job in this area or how selling these items went for you please let me know. You guys take care & best of luck to all of you, Marcus.
Marcus, on another forum Heat_Transfers_for_Desktop_Printers at Yahoo, there happen to be many members in the custom imprint business and many are in Texas. So if you are looking for advice or for outsourcing. Cheers, Susan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts