T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
First of all. I am rookie and I am from Sweden. Just so you know :). I got a problem..well, several problems.
I, like many of you want to start an online store. One thing I want to sell are T-shirts. Licensed T-shirt actually. Where do I get them? I am interested in everything 80´s. You know stuff you can find on 80sTees.com has Funny T Shirts, Movie T Shirts, Retro T Shirts. I know of New World Sales. And they seem just fine but is it all shiped from the U.S? What about customs then? Sounds expensive.
That is not all. I love Ghostbusters. Mad engine sells them. But not outside U.S.A and Canada? What!? Well, it says so on there website anyway. Are there anyone here who lives in Europe and buys from New world sales or from anyone else who can help me?
Thanks

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Rookie,

Is it you want buy t-shirt from wholesalers and do some decorations and sell in your online store? there are many wholesalers, i am curious why nobody answer your thread.

Whatever, hope somebody else out and help you.

Bill

·
Registered
63 Posts
if you are in Sweden then CID sells official license t shirts - they are the official distributor in Europe for Ghost busters etc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Rookie,

Is it you want buy t-shirt from wholesalers and do some decorations and sell in your online store? there are many wholesalers, i am curious why nobody answer your thread.

Whatever, hope somebody else out and help you.

Bill
Hi
I want to sell official T-shirts. I am not thinking about doing any changes. That has to be nearly impossible anyway ;).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nja..jag har visserligen ett nytt konto på spreadshirt men det är mest hobby. Jag vill köpa in officiella t-shirts precis som jag skrivit och sälja online. Problemet är grossister bara. Helst europeiska för jag antar att det är billigare? Eller? Annars har jag ju newworldsales som verkar bra. Men de skickar ju från USA. Har du några tipps? Bravado Sverige har jag redan varit i kontakt med. Men de har ju mest artister. Vill ju ha liknande grejer som 80stees har. Är tacksam för svar. Varit lite segt här. Vet du förresten vad CID är? Nån som nämnde det i denna tråden ju.

·
Registered
34 Posts
:=) Vi har en DTG skrivare och har flera kunder som designa deras egen t-shirts och ha webbutiker. Men du får gärna kontakta oss info (at) hybrid-foto (dot) com :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there !

I'm also interrested in wholesaler of licenced products in europe. I'm from France.

So far, I've found Abyss Corp (french wholesaler).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm for Portugal and I'm also looking for licensed T-shirts and more.
This threat turns out to be very helpful for me since I only new NewWorldSales but I was looking for European sellers and this two (cidmerch.com and abyssecorp.com) turned out to help me a lot.
Thank you and if anyone know similar sellers please inform us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in Ireland and, upon discovering New World Sales, made several orders with them - most won't deliver to Ireland and so were cancelled. I have spent hours trawling the internet looking for suppliers - why is this so difficult? I know this is an old thread but I would love some advice on this.

All of the previously mentioned suppliers have a pretty poor selection.

Anyone know why many New World Sales suppliers won't ship to Europe??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts