T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in an earlier thread how you need Liability Insurance if you sell clothes to a retailer.

Wanted to get opinions on if people have used liability insurance and where I can obtain liability insurance?

The last thing I would want is for my company to get sued.

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
badalou said:
OK I am confused. Are you say selling "in" retail stores or "To" retail stores. There is a big difference. I know a lot of sales people including myself and my reps for my product and none have product liability insurance for product they sell to retail stores. The manufactures of the products do and the only insurance the sales people have is for themselves and cars they drive.
Thanks for the replies. I would be selling TO the retailers. The manufacturer is custom making the shirts, so maybe it won't have the insurance you would possibly get from using brand name shirts and just putting a screenprint on it.

I'm very new so that is just an assumption. I PM'd comingoutswingin a couple days ago and got no response, so that's why I started this thread. It was mentioned in another thread and that's why I posed the question. However it didn't go into too much detail on how to obtain the insurance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.