T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to let you in on this tshirt label called Bickerstaff. i was out the other night off my noodle and saw a sticker with a website on it, i ripped it off for the morning and ended up buying the entire range of printed t's. my banks hates me but i had to have em.

and they sent me a free cap as well.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
That's the least convincing acting routine I've seen in a long while, and we get plenty of doozies around here.

Having looked at your website I must say your company has some straaaaaange advertising copy.

·
2,957 Posts
Wow! I'm going to buy the whole range of printed tee's, too! I'm so glad they stopped by to tell us about it! I bet my banks going to hate me as well, but like the OP, I just HAD to have them!

More importantly, I guess our question of getting a new title has been answered. Maybe it takes longer to master being a "t-shirt master" than I initially anticipated.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Coming'OutSwingin, I hope they send YOU a new cap, also! Maybe, one with a NEW title, like "T-Shirt Master II."

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Maybe "I went to Bickerstaff and all I got was this lousy tshirt" could be your new line.

·
2,957 Posts
I don't care what they send me with my order as long as it's free! Free? You can't beat free! If it's soup, I hope it's rattail surprise...mmm, my favorite!

If there's not a new title at 500, I shall petition the commisioner. Get your pens ready!

·
2,957 Posts
monkeylantern said:
Or "My Work Doesn't Yet Block this Forum"?
Good one! I came in to work one day and got that message. I thought I'd die! It was a mistake. Something going on in the IT dept.! Whew! This is what I got from "Websense".

The Company Internet use policy restricts access to this web page. If you have reached this message in error, please print this page and see your manager.

I wasn't about to see my manager. "Hey manager, I can't get on the t-shirt forums site!"

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
tosh77 said:
it might be, but hey in this day and age you gotta try everything, especially in Australia where the market is so small and the buyers are pricks.
thanks for the email anyway

Mate, you don't have to be a fake fan to get sales from here. Most likely you won't get many anyway; this is more for makers and sellers like yourself than the general masses.

Just don't do it again! Be part of this community, as it's a great resource. We're all in the same boat!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
tosh77 said:
especially in Australia where the market is so small and the buyers are pricks.
Interesting observation. What unpleasant interactions have lead to this conclusion?

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hey tosh77, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

As monkeylatern said, you don't have to pretend you're not associated with the t-shirt company to post here (in fact it's not recommended). We ALL are associated with t-shirt companies. We're here to talk about the t-shirt business and industry (not to sell to each other...although that might happen accidently occasionally).

Just throw your website URL in your signature, and share some of your experience in the industry (or ask questions about the biz).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts