T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from beautifull mediteranian country name Croatia.

My biografy:

Judging by the stories told by the elders (and kept scribbles) i started drawing in the age of three years. Influenced by the Italian comic book scene, in the 80'ies, i started drawing comic books soaking in the style of Magnus & Bunker and creating a substantial collection of amateur home-made serials which were not meant for publishing, but which served as a good foundation for further drawing improvement. In 1993 i started with the portrait caricature. The first was published next year (1994) in the Croatian student newspaper Puls. Then follows the cooperation with the leading Croatian weeklies Danas, Panorama, NET etc. At the beginning of 2000 i discovered an inner passion for gag caricature and become a full member of the Croatian Association of Caricaturists . Meanwhile i regularly sent my caricatures to festivals. That same year i started publishing in the oldest Croatian daily newspaper Vecernji list and in Slobodna Dalmacija, as well as on web page of Croatian web site with most hits, Internet Monitor , under a pseudonym Nik Titanik. At the end of the year i became an associate in the weekly Hrvatsko Slovo where i published portrait caricatures of politicians. At the beginning of 2001 i published the 1st Croatian Internet Animated film "Satro" on the pages of Internet Monitor. In February of 2001 i started my official web page of the Croatian Association of Caricaturists which i edit even today. From 2001 to 2003 i held the function of the Secretary of the Croatian Association of Caricaturists. In the same period, my caricatures were regularly published in the newspaper Nedjeljni Vjesnik. Currently, i am holding the function of the President of the Croatian branch of FECO (European federation of Caricature Organizations). Mid 2005 i assumed the function of the editor in chief of the internal bulletin of the Croatian Association of Caricaturists Karika (Link). I daily draw caricatures for the leading Croatian daily newspaper 24 sata (24 hours), and until September 2005 i published the comic "Stefica Jambriscak - friend of the night who knew too much". I also edit my own web site Nik Titanik's Mad Theatre.

Kind regards,

Niktitanik

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Niktitanik, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

That's quite a biography :D

Do you plan to (or already) sell t-shirts with your caricatures on them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rodney said:
Hi Niktitanik, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

That's quite a biography :D

Do you plan to (or already) sell t-shirts with your caricatures on them?
I am already selling t-shirts and other stuff on Cafepress.com, but it will be good if i get a bigger sales network. :)
----------------------------------------------------------
added later
sorry rod i forgot to thank you for nice welcome.
it's 2 am in Croatia. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts