T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys....quick & maybe "dumb" question, but hey I gotta ask. If I am printing my transfers from a Epson printer on regular 8.5 x11 sized paper, how am I able to print onto XXl sized shirts so that the design can cover a majority of the shirts? And if I am going to be printing a majority of my shirts using XXL sized shirts would it be best to get a 16x20 sized heat press opposed to a 15x15? Just curious if anyone has any suggestions. And lastly, what different types of sizes come in transfer papers? I am going to be getting a heat press within the next few weeks & I just wanted to get with you gusy about this before I made my final purchase. Thanks, Marcus.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm very new to this so hopefully someone will correct me if I am giving out poor information.

If you are mainly going to be printing on XXL shirts with wide designs it would be best to go with a 16" x 20" heat press. Also, someone in another thread had mentioned the Epson 1280 which can print designs up to 13" x 19".

Good luck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ph0yce, that is exactly what I needed to know, I will definately check the 16x20 out & take a look at the Epson 1280. I was just curious how people went about doing this since I am new to this too. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts