T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiiii,
so after some reading here i bought an oki c3600 laser printer. it has postscript emulation. i still have to test many driver settings, so far the postsctript printing without the oki pcl driver gives very very good results. i was really amazed.

so i'm still experimenting with imageclip so far looking pretty good, still some issues.
-in the first image there are some specs / color chips (dont know how to call it) look in the mint green and the pink color.

i did 5 different pressings, with diff temp and times and pressure. they all had it more or less.

i'm peeling hot, like 10 seconds after pressing the print, i already find out that waiting produces cracks.

i do put the printed sheet (red sheet) down.
my theory is that perhaps my press bottom is not perfectly staight but has small bumbs (the rubber cusion) and they show up in the print somehow.

somebody have a suggestion?
the ghosting in the print is because on the other side of the tshirt there is another print - test.

· Registered
4,816 Posts
hiiii,
so i'm still experimenting with imageclip so far looking pretty good, still some issues.
-in the first image there are some specs / color chips (dont know how to call it) look in the mint green and the pink color.

i did 5 different pressings, with diff temp and times and pressure. they all had it more or less.

i'm peeling hot, like 10 seconds after pressing the print, i already find out that waiting produces cracks.

i do put the printed sheet (red sheet) down.
my theory is that perhaps my press bottom is not perfectly staight but has small bumbs (the rubber cusion) and they show up in the print somehow.

somebody have a suggestion?
the ghosting in the print is because on the other side of the tshirt there is another print - test.
The print on light color not being solid is typical due to the polymer from the green paper does not bond very well when the toner is very thin. Making the color a bit darker sometimes helps. It happen predominantly on light pastel colors such as light pink, light green, light grey etc. It is also is an issue for gradient color.

I have tried different settings with no luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.