T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted give to a shout out to Billy Lazo at
Lazo Graphics in helping me out with support on my
Tjet 2.
He is super knowledgeable on this machine and for newbies like me who are always busy and cant seem to make time to read my manual like I need to( but need to keep the machine running) its great.
Plus many times I need help getting through something in the evening or on weekends and he makes the time to help out without charging an arm and a leg.
If you see some of the full color art he does on shirts displayed on his website you willl see not only how good he is at what he does but also what this machine is capable of doing when its used and maintained correctly.

· Registered
33 Posts
I definitely have to agree with Cocolroo as well as add in my two cents.

Billy has been an absolute life saver when it comes to keeping my Blazer Express Pro operating. I have had my printer since 2008/2009 and have had a series of major ups and downs which I don't want to get into. When I was out in LA, Billy flew out to help me fix some issues with the printer. His pricing was unbelievable and cannot be beat!

Most recently my printer had sat in storage unused for over a year as I had been traveling around the world. The printer had serious damage from shipping as well as some mice eating almost 80% of the wiring, not to mention the host of other things that they had damaged. Billy helped me out as much as he could over the phone and once it became clear he would need to come out in person to service the machine, he was here a week later.

Billy has also provided me with graphics services. His prices are amazing and the turn around time is phenomenal. I have dealt with designers for the past 16 years and I have never dealt with an artist who was as impeccable and reliable as Billy. When Billy says that he'll deliver the artwork at a certain time, it is completed and delivered. You don't have to deal with delayed deadlines or "the check is in the mail" type of responses when it comes to him.

He has continued to help me out with random tech support, free of charge. I can send him an email in the middle of the night and I can't think of a time where I didn't have the solution almost immediately. Even when Billy was on vacation, he'd take the time to get me back up and running. Billy understands that downtime can be costly and that time is money.

He really is a "one stop shop" when it comes to support for DTG printers. He can provide tech support, artwork help or creation, parts and supplies as well as he's a great guy to work with! If there is a solution to your problem, he has it and he doesn't charge you an arm and a leg for it. His wealth of knowledge can't be beat. The other great thing is that you'll deal with Billy, himself, every time. You don't have to explain your issue to one person after another because you're dealing with Billy.

Billy has saved my printer time and time again because I know if it wasn't for him, I would have dumped the 30K+ investment and gone back to traditional screen printing or outsourcing.

Thank you Billy! You're a life saver!

· Registered
130 Posts
The "mouse machine" I talked to Billy and he told me about that one!

Yes, he is one of the few out there who "knows" these machines, and is a great guy to boot!
I worked with him at US Screen, and can highly recommend him for anyone needing assistance on-site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.