T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I launched a t-shirt site for fun back on July 12th. I'd definitely love to get some feedback from posters here, positive and negative. Been a year in the making. I also made the website myself in dreamweaver.

BallinTees.com - Funny, Original T-Shirts

I don't post here often, but this site is a big help.

·
Registered
220 Posts
JB, I think it's a very well done site. It loads quickly, it is simple and clean. I won't comment about the designs because I don't get the humour, perhaps I'm not the target market.

You might just want to include a one-liner telling us that we'll be taken to a Paypal checkout page. I think potential buyers would appreciate knowing that in advance.

hope this helps. my 2¢.

·
Registered
584 Posts
FYI, when you go to the New Arrivals section and click on the "One for the S.W.A.T" banner directly in the middle of the page, you get a 404 Page Not Found error. This will mess up your search engine rankings so resolve this asap.

Other than that, the site is very clean and easy to use and navigate. I dig it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI, when you go to the New Arrivals section and click on the "One for the S.W.A.T" banner directly in the middle of the page, you get a 404 Page Not Found error. This will mess up your search engine rankings so resolve this asap.

Other than that, the site is very clean and easy to use and navigate. I dig it!
Spankthafunk,

Thanks for the heads up. That's a typo I need to correct in dreamweaver. I'll do it after work.

tshirt0mania, thanks for your suggestions about paypal. I'm all about informing customers to make their experience easier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts