T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting to grips with this beast and producing some nice prints. Best bit of advice for anyone thinking of buying one is to budget for a pretreater. You will need it.

Something I don't read much about on here is the fact that the inks are oeko-tex approved. No other manufacturer can boast that and it has won me lots of business from the green/organic market.

Attachments

· Registered
18 Posts
Something I don't read much about on here is the fact that the inks are oeko-tex approved. No other manufacturer can boast that and it has won me lots of business from the green/organic market.

.[/quote]

"Kornit`s CMYK water-based inks are Oeko-tex approved."

Taken directly from Kornits website, a copy of the certificate is also posted. Nothing against Brother, but if you are going to make such statements lets make sure they are accurte.

· Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, 3 + 1.

Lots of pressure on the pre-treat and a fair bit on the final print. My 541 needs hardly any pressure to cure but the 782 using white ink is very different.

I'm looking into a tunnel dryer, has anybody got any recommendations?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.