T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone has any opinions on this subject. Lets say your just getting your first orders from retailers and there is a delay in your production (example the blanks are b/o and you cant have them printed in time) and you cant have a certain style delivered on time. Would it be better to drop the style completely to avoid having a late delivery or is it better to be late?

The reason i ask is that ive read that dropped styles are a common thing and ive also read that retailers hate when you deliver late (naturally). Obviously there are pros and cons to both but id like to have an outside view.

Remember, imagine this is the first time dealing with the retailer.

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
523 Posts
I would talk to the retailer and feel them out. That might give you answers to your questions without stating them. Sometimes you have to play the game.

Or just ask if they have ever taken late orders before? In this industry overseas ordering can be a nightmare and if they know the industry they might understand.

Just my two cents.

sent from www.hmdd.co

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.