T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a shirt I did a couple weeks ago of my nephew, they couldn't make a family wedding because he had to do a full week of chemo treatment, so his wife(my niece) stayed with him and we facetimed the wedding with ipads and iphones. At the end we all put on the shirts and and got in a big group to factime them again to show our support.
I only had two screens clean to coat and printed about 40 shirts, going from last minute idea to print out the door in less than 8 hours.

Used Simple Seps Raster and Smart Rip 55 dpi at 22.5 on both. Only had a 180 and 160 mesh screen.

Attached is original artwork, test print, and test print on ash shirt.
Sorry, these were all taken with my cell phone camera.

Attachments

· Registered
696 Posts
Here is a shirt I did a couple weeks ago of my nephew, they couldn't make a family wedding because he had to do a full week of chemo treatment, so his wife(my niece) stayed with him and we facetimed the wedding with ipads and iphones. At the end we all put on the shirts and and got in a big group to factime them again to show our support.
I only had two screens clean to coat and printed about 40 shirts, going from last minute idea to print out the door in less than 8 hours.

Used Simple Seps Raster and Smart Rip 55 dpi at 22.5 on both. Only had a 180 and 160 mesh screen.

Attached is original artwork, test print, and test print on ash shirt.
Sorry, these were all taken with my cell phone camera.

How on earth did you work out sizes ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.