T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I have bought a hotronix fusion heat press and I was planning to get the pro OKI 8432 wt which is the white toner Europe series number I think it’s pro9100 not sure. Anyways, I’m short in budget to buy that high priced printer for now (im sure I will but not soon enough yet) I kind of running out of time limit of starting my own business. Can you guys please recommend a good either to start with injekt or laser with a start up affordable price and a good finishing? I hope to hear some suggestions with people who have tried a lower budget good quality printing .. thanks

· Registered
155 Posts
Hello guys,
I have bought a hotronix fusion heat press and I was planning to get the pro OKI 8432 wt which is the white toner Europe series number I think it’s pro9100 not sure. Anyways, I’m short in budget to buy that high priced printer for now (im sure I will but not soon enough yet) I kind of running out of time limit of starting my own business. Can you guys please recommend a good either to start with injekt or laser with a start up affordable price and a good finishing? I hope to hear some suggestions with people who have tried a lower budget good quality printing .. thanks
Being brutally honest here but, as with most everything, with transfer printing, you are generally going to get what you pay for.

Some printers, such as some of the OKI's, are specifically designed for transfer printing and can be used with a variety of different papers. Other laser brands (such as the HP) run very hot and cannot be used with some brands of papers.

If you're intent is to go into what I call the throw-away shirt (such as those used for charity events such as 5K runs as give-aways by the sponsor), pretty much any printer and paper will do.

If you're planning to try to sell quality designs, then you're going to have to put the money into your front end purchases to ensure that what you are buying will do what you want to be done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.