T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've just read a post where DTG Printing suggested laser heat guns to measure the curing temperature. (thanks for that =))
I've been thinking about getting one but am unsure as to whether they work very well for flash dryers. My dryer is only about 10cms away from my shirt when it is curing - does anyone know how accurate a laser heat gun would be in the case of a flash dryer? I'm very sceptical of things I've never used and cost upwards of £20 ;)

Thanks to all,
Annie

·
Registered
227 Posts
FTWear said:
Hi all,

I've just read a post where DTG Printing suggested laser heat guns to measure the curing temperature. (thanks for that =))
I've been thinking about getting one but am unsure as to whether they work very well for flash dryers. My dryer is only about 10cms away from my shirt when it is curing - does anyone know how accurate a laser heat gun would be in the case of a flash dryer? I'm very sceptical of things I've never used and cost upwards of £20 ;)

Thanks to all,
Annie
It works just fine.... with the flash dryer.... been using one for a long time...
If I use it for curing some shirts its twice the height that i flash... and have never had ay curing problems come back to bite me when using a laser temp gun...
Good Luck....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts