T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a large format heat press - 100cm by 65cm maybe a tiny bit bigger. Does anyone know of a good brand or supplier? My premises only come with a standard uk wall socket will this be a problem?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am looking to buy a large format heat press - 100cm by 65cm maybe a tiny bit bigger. Does anyone know of a good brand or supplier? My premises only come with a standard uk wall socket will this be a problem?
Hi Alan
I had one made for me a few years ago, by a UK company, cost me then, a couple of grand I believe.
But my better half had to put in a 16 amp connection I think it was, it looks like one of the plugs you use for caravans,if that makes sense? Weighs an absolute ton too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Alan
I had one made for me a few years ago, by a UK company, cost me then, a couple of grand I believe.
But my better half had to put in a 16 amp connection I think it was, it looks like one of the plugs you use for caravans,if that makes sense? Weighs an absolute ton too!
Hi,

I am in the market for a large format heat press - that I can get through normal size doors. Do you have any contact information for the company please?

Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi,

I am in the market for a large format heat press - that I can get through normal size doors. Do you have any contact information for the company please?

Thanks!
Hi Sam, I do appologise for not answering you sooner, I’ll be able to give you more info once my daughter comes home from work. She’s going to take some photo’s for me which will give you a better idea. The one I had made was basically two standard presses side by side- as I wanted length not width. Hope this is of help, and I will contact you again later,😉 R.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Sam, I do appologise for not answering you sooner, I’ll be able to give you more info once my daughter comes home from work. She’s going to take some photo’s for me which will give you a better idea. The one I had made was basically two standard presses side by side- as I wanted length not width. Hope this is of help, and I will contact you again later,😉 R.
Thank you for helping me with this (y)

·
Registered
79 Posts
You’re welcome Sam, should have some info and pics for you tomorrow :giggle:
Hello again Sam. The press I have is a Jarvin. No idea if they are still around etc, as it’s quite a few years ago. Mine is 44” long and 16 “ deep. I do have some photo’s, but might be easier to send to you direct?
I hope this is of some help to you Sam, kindest regards. R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts