T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I source High grade vinyl papers which are used for laptop skinning. I would like to offer this service to my clients and I am looking for a supplier who could provide with these blank laptop decals and I will print on them..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Spicy,

Are you specifically looking for Vinyl options?

There are quite a few options available for InkJet and Laser, in which you would be able to completely customize your offerings.

Let me know what you are looking for and we can point to a few products that would suit your needs.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. I heard that High grade vinyls are the ones that are being used for Laptop as it has a better adhesive, similiar to the Oracal brand...Is there a different medium you recommend.

·
Registered
71 Posts
what kind of printer do you have? regular printer won't print on vinyl...i make vinyl sticker for laptop. i make a lot for dell laptop but i have only color sticker. if you want to print on it, you need a solvent eco-sol ink printer.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
A high end and good ones to use is oracle rapid air release or 3m has awesome line the 180 series
Very thin and easy to apply. People use it for car wraps and I just used some today on car and went on like butter

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I will add that the imagestix is really nice. I made a sticker and placed it on my vehicle 2 months ago and it still looks great. I decided to move it to a different location and it came of and reapplied with no issue. I think this is some cool stuff. I would rather have a versacamm sticker. This option is much more affordable and could be used in many different ways. .... JB

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I will add that the imagestix is really nice. I made a sticker and placed it on my vehicle 2 months ago and it still looks great. I decided to move it to a different location and it came of and reapplied with no issue. I think this is some cool stuff.
Yes...I really like it too......and TSS has GREAT prices on this !!

I would rather have a versacamm sticker. This option is much more affordable and could be used in many different ways. .... JB
LOL!!! I would rather have a VERSACAMM!!!!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts