T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Does anyone here have experience of Guildan Ladies tee's- 2000L? I'm after a girls tee that isn't skinny fit- much like threadless' girls tees. I know they use AA but my printers don't offer that shirt. This Guildan one has a nice colour range but I'm just wondering about the fit, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Leanne

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Why wouldn't your printer offer AA? Just curious. They should be able to order it. Or you can order it and have them print on it.

I don't think the Gildan is comparable to AA. AA is made for fashion and fit, Gildan is an everyday tee shirt.

I like and use both BTW. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to say that I'm in the UK. Could be why they don't stock AA. I'll look into getting them bought in though. Thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I was intending to use the 2000L as well until my screen printer advised me against it. His biggest problem is the sizing as they seem to come extremely large, Gilden come larger anyway so the 2 things together make for a larger than average shirt I guess! he advised me to use the Absolute Apparel and showed me a sample which seemed really nice quality. Otherwise Starworld are worth a look.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was intending to use the 2000L as well until my screen printer advised me against it. His biggest problem is the sizing as they seem to come extremely large
Yeah I ordered a few samples from my printers and you're right, they are massive.
Ive decided to buy Americal Apparel direct from AA and send them to my printer.

Thanks guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts