T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am starting just like the rest of the planet:D a new T shirt biz. I will be catering mostly to women ages 14-40 perhaps. They are basically specialized slogan shirts on a particular subject. My question is what would be considered a good quality T shirt to purchase. I would like to go high end and so therefore I need good quality shirts. Something that will resist fading, stretching and and a little bit thicker in material but still soft and very comfy. What kind of material should it be when I start my shopping spree with manufacturers. It should also be well fitted to a woman's curves. Please tell me what kind of material should I purchase. 100% cotton tends to shrink and stretch overtime. Is polyester or jersey combined better and at what percentage? Any recommendations on where to buy it and will also do relabeling I am creating my own T shirt line. Thanks for all the help.:)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
This recent thread will give you an idea of what brands people like to use if you are looking to buy pre-made blanks.

If you are looking to buy raw material and get shirts made, it might be useful to go to the brands people have recommended and see what they all have in common (not polyester for a start :) - normally something like 95% cotton/5% elastane or 100% cotton, but it does vary from brand to brand).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts