T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone im looking for suppliers of ladies fashion t shirts, similar to that of what you would find in top shop, river island etc.

also they seem to be on a very smooth yet not heavyweight cotton

i will print these with dtg

any ideas?

thanks

· Registered
6 Posts
Hi

I'm not sure you're referring this type of fabric, http://www.vonstyle.net/index.html?goods_code_num=201 as you mentioned on the posting. What I can tell you is that this fabric is 100% made in Korea fabric with high quality & a reasonable price, min orders are available as well

Price lists can be founded at Vonstye.net products or feel free to contact through the email as provided on it!

Cheers!;)

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have recently switched from the gildan ringspun to Fanshirt (sweetie), they are superior to the gildan and only cost a little more, i highly recommend them.
hi i just looked at the fanshirt site. they are 9.50ea? is that right as gildans are 1.17 where i shop ...

i use gildan 64000 ring spun for dtg but wanted something as soft but a little thicker.

any ideas? thanks

· Registered
4 Posts
We are Bangladeshi apparel and clothing manufacture company.We are expert in Gents and Ladies exclusive dresses with 100% cotton fabrics.If you interested to business with us then feel free contact with us 24/7
we will happy to help you.
Thanks By
CEO of ShopZoneBD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.