T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
They make the labels to your specs. So you need to come up with the care instructions to go on the labels. You could use the exact care instructions on the label that came with the shirt, and have them printed on the underside of your label.

Also, you could come up with your own instructions, but you should know that there are certain things that must be included. Here is a link to the FTC website that will tell you what you need on your label.

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
It is completely custom. So you just tell them exactly the way you want it, and that's what they'll put on your label.

The price is determined by how many you order(I think minimum is 1,200), the type of material you want, and if you wanted single or double-sided labels. So, you could have
your logo and care info on the same side, or one on the front and one on the back. That is up to you. I don't think it would be much more for double-sided (that's what I have), than if all your info was on one side.

You say that you just want to add your specific instructions. Do you have a logo or company name that you would want on the label? I don't think I would have labels made just to add wash inside out and don't dry. Is this what you plan to do?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.