T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people, im making my first DIY Dtg based on Epson L1800, in post you will find photos of my design witch is working fine, at least first half of it :) second half is printing, when i make print out test on A3 paper first part of print is "normal or clear" but as we are going to end of paper photo is blurring dabbling, if i print to same photos on different parts of paper lower one is shorter than first one. Strange but i belive that my drive axle is to thin... any ideas? photos are attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Hello people, im making my first DIY Dtg based on Epson L1800, in post you will find photos of my design witch is working fine, at least first half of it :) second half is printing, when i make print out test on A3 paper first part of print is "normal or clear" but as we are going to end of paper photo is blurring dabbling, if i print to same photos on different parts of paper lower one is shorter than first one. Strange but i belive that my drive axle is to thin... any ideas? photos are attached.
It looks like there is not enough friction and the shaft is slipping slightly at the end.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like there is not enough friction and the shaft is slipping slightly at the end.
Problem solved, friction is perfect tested from empty table to 4kg no skipping print is perfect. Problem was in axle fi ( diameter ), after i make new axle in correct dimensions all startet to work perfect...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great work neighbor! I have an L1800 that I am using for printing film positives for screen printing and since I have had it for a few years I am thinking of buying a new one and converting the old one to either DTG or UV flatbed. If you have any drawings or sketches of your friction drive would you be so kind to share them? Pozdrav

1 - 11 of 11 Posts