T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My name is Tim C. and I am the owner and designer of KTB Brand® (KTB Brand® | A Clothing Company). I actually just launched the site yesterday. I'm here to get some tips and feedback and my work and some advice on how to get my line moving.

Head on over to KTB Brand® | A Clothing Company to check out the Blog and Shop.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome! Great to have you on board! I don't usually offer my advice or opinions but from your intro it seems that is what you are looking for.

My initial impression of your site:
I'm new to screen printing but have a little background in product development/market research - so my impressions are coming more from that angle:
1 - Maybe see if you can make it more obvious on the homepage that you are retailing Ts. From the homepage it is clear that you are in the clothing business but not necessarily clear that you are in the online retail sector selling tshirts.
2 - the link to shop should maybe be something more than the little shop link.
3 - I do really like your about me page - it created a very friendly feeling and people feel like they are dealing with a person. It builds trust. Maybe try to carry that over to the homepage by having a small pic of a smiling you with your name under it. Also by having tshirt wearing smiling people on the homepage as opposed to folded clothes.
4 - designs - I like your designs, really nice look to them. As far as sales go I would focus on expanding into more of the ones like the Starbucks hate tshirt. Graphic Tees, no matter how nice are a tough sale - but tees that say something - have a message that people will relate to, especially when they are good designs like yours - those are much better sellers.

Anyway, welcome again and best of luck!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts