T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like a lot of people keep asking me why am I posting pictures with the Kornit that look just like every other DTG. I am not going to answer because all I will get are more why's, I am not here for more why's i am posting this because it is diffferent and the Kornit is what I use.

I will say one thing the very sticky transfer paper with the rhinestones on it were heated to 330 degrees and cooled/ When I went to pull the transfer paper off the shirt with the print I really thought I would pull off some of the image. I was truely impressed when not 1 pixel of ink did not come off. I guess that is a testimony to the pretreatment and curing process that only the Kornit uses.
Enough said here are the pics.

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Looks great,, I kept thinkin why did he post a pic of a cross and snake on a rock pedestle,,
Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (yes I am Blonde)LOL
The Graphics are so good, they are truley 3 dimensional.
Looks Awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Nice job Bob :) That is my next thing I am going to do. I ordered some jean jackets that I want to do both dtg and the rhinestones on them for a bazaar I am in doing in november. That looks really nice and ready for halloween :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
just curious,

The print was designed as a gothic print air brush look. Maybe it was the way I took the picture, do things always look as good in print as the actual print. There are so many variables with taking an accurate photo.

If you read the beginning of the post you know why I was hesitant to post the pic for what it is --2 mediums being combined to produce a unique product.

For all those that thought the print was cool I thank you, I surely do.

Bob

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Sorry Bob you can't post a pic without questions. We really do appreciate the work people do so do not quit posting because of 1 or 2 that don't get it.

I for one love to see what others are doing and love where it is headed. I love my printers (though I don't have a Kornit) but we are all in it to make money so keep things fresh and keep on posting.

·
Registered
62 Posts
the process of heat pressing the blings on the print may cause the overall print to go a bit flat!
( pls dont get me wrong Bob, i do own a kornit, i find this a technical issue needs to be raised ! may be a smaller heat press or handheld one may solve this !)

btw, nice work u hv here !: )

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To all who pm'd me. thank you. I will continue to post because of you guys. Bobbie Lee sounds like you went a few rounds with GPI.

Once again thank you.

Bob

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guy,

No Glenn Campbell doesnt live there just a rhinestone snake and skull.

Yes the are work is ours.

Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts