T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had to go on disability and as anyone know you don't get a lot of money. So my husband had this heat press machine in the garage that we hadn't used for years, and our daughter was in for a visit and said she was having trouble getting supplies for her craft show and did our heat press still work, so we tried it out and so now here we are making koozies to sell wholesale. Who knows what we may get into next. Karen at [email protected]:p Or visit my store [email protected] Will be asking a lot of questions as I'm new to this and need to know what other crafters needs may be. Thanks

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Sad to read about your disability,but very happy to know that you are up and going again.
Wishing you and your family the best of the best.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Good Luck Karen,
Just wanted to note it was hard for me to navigate you website, it would be better when clicking on the koozie to bring up a new page without all the home page stuff on it. I only had an inch at the bottom of the page to scroll through. Wasn't easy to see clearly what you have for sale!
Good luck,
Jody

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks, I am away from home, but when I return I have someone working on the web site and hope she will be ready to help me fix it. I'm a computer dumb so I have to depend on someone else to help me. If you need something for now you can email me:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts