T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a wholsale screenprinter to print koozie cups that I can offer to my customers. I contacted a few local screenprinters- but they outsource them...who do they buy from? I am in SW Florida. Thanks for your help!

· Registered
1,295 Posts
The technique generally used for this is known as "pad printing", but is very similar in process to screen printing. You may have better luck asking around your area for a pad printer.

Welcome to Press-A-Print! The Perfect Home Based Speciality Printing Business Opportunity is one of the common names I see mentioned. You may be able to contact them and ask for a local operator in your area.

Another forum member may also be able to chime in, most of what I've read is it's quite a bit more of a pain and the profit isn't as good as typical screen printing. That's not to say someone's not in here doin it though! :)

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks joeshaul
I will check that out- but I am really looking for a wholesale source to purchase koozie cups, screenprinted shirts and embroidery services to sell to my customers. I can do the heatpress and sublimation myself- but need a source for other options.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Thanks joeshaul
I will check that out- but I am really looking for a wholesale source to purchase koozie cups, screenprinted shirts and embroidery services to sell to my customers. I can do the heatpress and sublimation myself- but need a source for other options.
You may want to look at getting them through ASI/PPAI type vendors. You have to pay a fee to belong to those organizations, but you have access to 1000's of vendors who only offer wholesale printing on a wide variety of products so you can resell those products to your customers.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for your help-
Most of my customers have been asking for the round koozie cups- I will check out the ASI/PPAI vendors - I am sure it will be costly to join.
I appreciate your help!
Leslie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.