T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
You may remember, long ago, there was quite a......passionate....thread about Kookietees store (in fact, the eye-scratching horror of it first inspired me to post here):

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=971

Quite harsh, but quite true, and sadly the response seems to have scared them off....

But look at them now! Clearly the comments went to heart and they're now totally reinvented.

kookietees.com

Sure, there are still a few major ssues with the site, but compared to its previous incarnation, it's like the Gates of Heaven.

Well done Kookie! Hurrah! Come back!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
monkeylantern said:
But look at them now! Clearly the comments went to heart and they're now totally reinvented.
While some important issues have been addressed (the main page is now a neat grid - the appearance in general is a lot neater), I think most of the specific points I mentioned in the initial thread are still true.

I'm quite sure I've said enough about that particular website though.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh come on! Clearly there are still major issues (and a few more than major), but that site is a 300% more pleasant experience. Given their original limited HTML knowledge, I think they've polished up their act considerably.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Let's be nice guys. The folks at kookietees didn't ask for a second review. I think they got enough feedback the first go 'round :)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's my 300th Post Anniversary Thread in memory of my first post. :)

And I thought everyone would agree.......grumpy old Solmu.....

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
It is an improvement. It would be unwise for me to continue to argue why I don't think it's a significant one though.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Keep quiet then! :)

Although I must add, it was Solmu's bitter (and 99% correct) attack that made me think that these were boards to stick around in.

EDIT. Solmu already knows I relish his reviews, so I'm sure he won't mind me using the word "bitter" :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts