T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone knows this graphic and if theres a public domain one or were I can purchase it from.
I can't draw or trace worth a crap and vector magic isn't doing much better on this graphic.

I thought I had a flower like it but I don't.

thanks
Mark

Attachments

· Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried and failed miserably. One thing I need to work on is my tracing abilities. Wifey volunteered me again. Gotta love. No seriously cuz she gets 1/2 of everything.

Mark

· Registered
695 Posts
Well, another approach would be to print it out pretty big and ink/trace it. Then you can take that into Illustrator and run it through Live Trace. At that point, then you can add the colors and outline to the pieces. I'd be happy to help more if I can. I can share my Live Trace settings with you if that helps too.

· Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks.
Don't have AI. Use corel and vector magic.
Might give that a try.
I tell her all the time. DO NOT say I can do something before you talk to me. But she ignores me and does it all the time. Glad Im not a proctologist.

Mark

· Registered
2,475 Posts
You don't have to know how to draw. I can't draw either but I trace like crazy. I would blow that design up and print it out. take a piece of tracing paper and place it on top. Take a sharpie and follow the lines. Just like you did in kindergarten. Then take the design, scan it into the computer, and then bring it into corel draw. I also have a tablet that lets me cut out a few steps but it can be done rather easily the way I described.

· Registered
2,920 Posts

· Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guess you didn't read the first post. :-(

Wanna have a google off. Blow the keys right of your keyboard :)

Mark

PS pretty easy to come inot the 9th with two outs and get the win. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.