T-Shirt Forums banner

Know any good Australian blank t-shirt wholesalers?

16K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  siavash82 
#1 ·
A call for help to all Australian T aficionados!

I am desperately seeking Australian wholesalers for quality blank T's eg AA/ Hanes / Bella etc... so far hitting a brick wall! Importing direct from the major overseas wholesalers seems very exy (or is there a trick?).

I really don't want to be relegated to Chesty Bonds! All advice greatly appreciated.

Jane

#8 ·
Re: Australian blank T wholesaler

...but if anyone has a local distributor that does Bella (or a non-local who'll ship to Australia at a reasonable price) then I'm all ears.

(ditto Fruit of the Loom for that matter; Ounce has an extremely limited FOTL offering and I prefer them to Gildan)

#15 ·
Well, at least it is good to see that Melbourne is shirt central in this country - very good. Thanks for your input guys (I am assuming that based on the girlfriends connection you are both guys...), even if you must remain faceless. Will let you know how I go with Bella, and am also trying out for Alternative Ap. Do you both sell T's somewhere in this fine city (just ignore me if I am becoming too personal here..)?

#16 ·
sturdy said:
I am also looking for a poly/cotton supplier to supply me in brisbane for dye sub. Have also hit a brick wall.
Sturdy, I'm dye sublimating my shirts too. I'm distributing Vapor Apparel in Australia - half of the range is actually poly that looks and feels exactly like cotton. The other half is micro-fibre. The range is made of high performance yarn and is a pleasure to print on. Send me a message if you want a catalogue and samples - sorry, can't invite you to my website just yet, it's under construction.

Any other interested parties are very welcome to contact me as well.

#26 ·
Sturdy, I'm dye sublimating my shirts too. I'm distributing Vapor Apparel in Australia - half of the range is actually poly that looks and feels exactly like cotton. The other half is micro-fibre. The range is made of high performance yarn and is a pleasure to print on. Send me a message if you want a catalogue and samples - sorry, can't invite you to my website just yet, it's under construction.

Any other interested parties are very welcome to contact me as well.

Am interested if you have that info still to pass on.
Also wondering if there is much diff in using cotton to poly or microfibre (advantages vs disadvantages???? can anyone enlighten me?). cheers

#24 ·
try these guys Absolute Promotional Products we bought 1000 oz spirit earth fit tshirts off them for a very reasonable price. i wont give exact prices but it was just under 7 bux with gst.

the oz spirit t-shirts are awesome quality, imo they crap all over most other brands available to us here american apparel, hanes, quality tops. check em out auspirit

we couldnt find a good fitted tee for less then 8-9 dollars without importing them and almost resorted to making a custom shirt before we found these

#33 ·
Hey guys, I realise this post is a little old but I just wanted to post this info for any other Aussies out there. I have started buying from Splash Alley, They seem quite good. Cheap shirts, quick to reply to emails and get the orders sent. My only gripe was the postage fee was a little high, but that didn't bother me too much (only $10 more than I expected)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.