T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A call for help to all Australian T aficionados!

I am desperately seeking Australian wholesalers for quality blank T's eg AA/ Hanes / Bella etc... so far hitting a brick wall! Importing direct from the major overseas wholesalers seems very exy (or is there a trick?).

I really don't want to be relegated to Chesty Bonds! All advice greatly appreciated.

Jane

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Australian blank T wholesaler

Sadly have tried- but did again, and nothing for Australia - all US sites that won't send to Oz. Thanks though!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hi monkeylantern - thanks for your reply. I am here in the fine cultural capital and city of ten seasons in one minute, like yourself - Melbourne. Any ideas?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

PS - I am actually just about to be off line for a week - so if you are able to post a response I won't be able to reply myself until next weekend: but would so appreciate any help. Thanks! Jane

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the advice. Seems you are both in Melbourne- is there some sort of T Shirt desparados group locally? Appreciate your help - have a Bella T from Spreadshirt and agree it is sublime for girls. Will continue to hunt! Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, at least it is good to see that Melbourne is shirt central in this country - very good. Thanks for your input guys (I am assuming that based on the girlfriends connection you are both guys...), even if you must remain faceless. Will let you know how I go with Bella, and am also trying out for Alternative Ap. Do you both sell T's somewhere in this fine city (just ignore me if I am becoming too personal here..)?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.