T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A call for help to all Australian T aficionados!

I am desperately seeking Australian wholesalers for quality blank T's eg AA/ Hanes / Bella etc... so far hitting a brick wall! Importing direct from the major overseas wholesalers seems very exy (or is there a trick?).

I really don't want to be relegated to Chesty Bonds! All advice greatly appreciated.

Jane

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Re: Australian blank T wholesaler

Whereabout are you in Australia? There are a few options....you won't be finding things as cheap as the US, but still economically viable.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Sadly have tried- but did again, and nothing for Australia - all US sites that won't send to Oz. Thanks though!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hi monkeylantern - thanks for your reply. I am here in the fine cultural capital and city of ten seasons in one minute, like yourself - Melbourne. Any ideas?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

PS - I am actually just about to be off line for a week - so if you are able to post a response I won't be able to reply myself until next weekend: but would so appreciate any help. Thanks! Jane

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts

...but if anyone has a local distributor that does Bella (or a non-local who'll ship to Australia at a reasonable price) then I'm all ears.

(ditto Fruit of the Loom for that matter; Ounce has an extremely limited FOTL offering and I prefer them to Gildan)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts

This is true. I have yet to find a reasonably priced Bella/FOTL supplier. I'm sure there's one somewhere.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the advice. Seems you are both in Melbourne- is there some sort of T Shirt desparados group locally? Appreciate your help - have a Bella T from Spreadshirt and agree it is sublime for girls. Will continue to hunt! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
janewing said:
Seems you are both in Melbourne- is there some sort of T Shirt desparados group locally?
Not that I know of, but I may just be out of the loop.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
We don't like to meet. It ruins the mystique. Solmu and I are vaguely linked through a complex web of girlfriends and help desks though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, at least it is good to see that Melbourne is shirt central in this country - very good. Thanks for your input guys (I am assuming that based on the girlfriends connection you are both guys...), even if you must remain faceless. Will let you know how I go with Bella, and am also trying out for Alternative Ap. Do you both sell T's somewhere in this fine city (just ignore me if I am becoming too personal here..)?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
sturdy said:
I am also looking for a poly/cotton supplier to supply me in brisbane for dye sub. Have also hit a brick wall.
Sturdy, I'm dye sublimating my shirts too. I'm distributing Vapor Apparel in Australia - half of the range is actually poly that looks and feels exactly like cotton. The other half is micro-fibre. The range is made of high performance yarn and is a pleasure to print on. Send me a message if you want a catalogue and samples - sorry, can't invite you to my website just yet, it's under construction.

Any other interested parties are very welcome to contact me as well.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
There're not really a wholesaler, more of a middle man. They get their t-shirts from several different wholesalers. If you can find them it will be far cheaper.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts