T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
I certainly am not with KNK or ACS....ask Sandy Mac...she probably is not a fan of mine BUT come on you have vented..had your say..move on a discuss with ACS privately...we get tired of your repeating. We get the message..you don't like KNK or ACS.. There are hundreds of units from ACS and KNK with satisfied users...
BTW kudos to Sandy Mc...she wrote the manual for ACS Eagle and it is the most clear, literate manual I have read

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
I don't know about the rest of the readers, but I am getting tired of ONE person gripping about his/her experience with a particular company. I think we all get the picture of what the OP believes and outside of that, the OP should now take the disagreement private and not in the forum once a point has been made...
Maybe someone will close the thread...JMHO

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
Royce...I could agree with you. But while I am not an owner of any of ACS products, including the Zing, I have heard very good responses from those who have the Zing and are very happy with it...Most folks who buy a product and are very happy with it do not post glowing reports...they just use and go on their way. Only a small percentage of the disaffected go to the length the OP has..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.