T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I don't know about the rest of the readers, but I am getting tired of ONE person gripping about his/her experience with a particular company. I think we all get the picture of what the OP believes and outside of that, the OP should now take the disagreement private and not in the forum once a point has been made...
Maybe someone will close the thread...JMHO

I agree 100%. I know Rodney runs a fairly tight ship and would hope he will put an end to the silly rantings sooner rather than later.

We all have had issues in the past with things that upset us, but to beat a dead horse like this just makes the OP seem foolish.

Take it private and let the chips fall where they may.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
In my mind, this company is not standing behind it's product....

This is directly from the FAQ page on the website

"Q. What is the warranty?
A. 1 year parts and labor. If there is a technical issue, it is the customers sole responsibility to pay for shipping to and from the manufacture or dealer. If your machine arrives DOA please contact us immediately. Opening your machine without contacting us first, will result in voiding your warranty."

This is a quote from the OP in the first post made in this thread:

"The cutter was not even starting when we got it, the metal shavings must have been interfering with electronics so since there were not :warranty void" stickers decided to open the machine, maybe some connector got dislodged during shipping and behold what we found!"

Sounds like end of story to me!

A big pat on the back to Chad for at least stepping in and trying to resolve/clarify this issue.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Something is fishy here... sorry.

I'd be suspicious that they bought one to backwards engineer it

Funny you say that because after my last response I looked at all the OP's postings. 6 days ago they join the forum and right out of the gate start in with whats inside all the different brand cutters. Even made mention in one post if my memory serves correct that they could build a cutter but software issues would prenvent them from doing so.

Hmmmmmmm.........

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I have to say, this is the FIRST time I have EVER used the ignore function in the control panel. Thank God for that option, don't know why I did think of it earlier!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.