T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I guess the dilemma for the company is figuring out how many folks are persuaded by one side of the argument or the other....And how many folks that believe the OP will choose not to buy the product in question....

I am not in the market for a cutter at this time but if I were I think I would accept some of the OPs comments during my consideration of such a purchase.....If I were part of just a few that thought this way, probably no big deal for the company, however, if that number were larger, it could be detrimental to sales....In my mind, this company is not standing behind it's product....

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Quite frankly I do not care about all the rules, when one of my clients has a problem I fix it...Even if it is their mistake.......In the 1st 15 years I was in business I followed all the so called rules and was a "hard ***" and I hardly made a living......In the last 15 years I became much more flexible and I am making more money than I ever have.....Karma comes back to you whether it is good or bad.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.